Edit Membership Offers
In this section, you can create/edit a course product price offer.
Before you can add a price to any course product you have to connect to a payment processor like Stripe to collect payments from your customers. If you are not connected to any payment processor, you won't be able to add a price (i.e your product will automatically be set as a Free offer.)
Here you will see the total number of products you've sold within 30days.
Revenue This month
You will see the total revenue for each month (every 30 days) here.
Here you will see the total revenue made from all products created (both old and new).
Filter by Published or Draft Mode
You can filter all product lists created by toggling between the Published list and Draft list. Below are the contents of the product list.
- 2.TitleIn this column, you will see the title of each course product.
- 3.ProductThis column shows the number of products per course created.
- 4.PriceThis column shows the price of each course product and it.
- 5.Net RevenueHere you see the net revenue of each product displayed here
- 6.PreviewIf you want to check the outcome of a particular product course, simply click on the "eye" icon here which directs you to the preview page
- 7.EditIf you want to make any edits to a course product, simply click on the "edit" icon
- 8.More Action - CheckoutIf you want to edit your checkout option, simply drop down the more action menu and click on "checkout" which directs you to the checkout page.
Create New Offer
To create a new offer, simply click on the "Create Offer" button.
Once you click on the "Create Offer" button it directs you to this page where you can;
- Add the title of your product (Something that describes the products you are selling or could be funny and catchy), \
- Select the course product you want to create an offer for, and .
- You may add a price that you can edit later as well (If you are not connected to a payment processor like Stripe, you won't be able to add a price offer).
Once you are done with the "New Offer" page, you will be directed to this page where you can edit the general details of the product you are creating here.
- 1.TitleThis is the title of the product you are creating, you can also edit the title here
- 2.NicknameHere you can set a nickname for the product offer you are working on. You are the only that can see this nickname.\
- 3.DescriptionYou can type in a little description of the offer.\
- 5.Included ProductsHere you can include other products you've created in this offer by clicking on the "+Add Product" icon.\
- 6.Publish/Draft ModeYou can toggle between the publish and draft mode here.\
- 7.Edit PriceYou can edit the price here by clicking on the "Edit Price" button which directs you to the "Pricing Plan" popup notification where can select the type of plan you want for this product; a Free plan, a One-time payment plan, or a Recurring subscription. The One-time payment and Recurring payment plan will only be accessible once you connect to a payment processor like "Stripe".\
- 8.ImageThis image will be displayed on the offer page. The recommended dimensions is 1280x720.To add an image, click on the "Select Image" button and upload a new file from your device. If you want to delete an uploaded image, You can click on "remove" on the right side of the "Select image" button.\
- 9.Edit CheckoutIf you want to edit the Checkout option, simply click on the "Edit checkout" button which directs you to the checkout page where you can edit the "Offer details, ask for Extra contact info, and include Service Agreement.
You can use upsells to generate additional income using one-click deals directly after the first purchase is made. It gives you the capability to add an optional offer that members can purchase during checkout. The upsell checkout page will be prompted after the initial offer is purchased.
Simply click on the "Add an Upsell" if you want to add one.
To copy/share the URL link of a course product, simply click on the "Get Link" icon then click the "Copy" button.
If you want to see what the course you are creating looks like, you simply click on the "Preview" icon and you will be directed to the preview page.
This is what the preview page looks like for course product offer.
More Action - Delete
If you want to delete a course product offer, simply drop down the "More Action" menu and then click on the delete option.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article