Every calendar has a basic form by default attached to it. This captures name, email, phone number, and gives space for a custom message.
- 1.Use Custom Forms If you've built a custom form in your CRM and would like to use it in this calendar, you can select it by using this drop-down tab.
- 2.Use Sticky Contact Turning on Sticky Contact will make sure that whoever is scheduling the appointment DOES NOT need to re-enter their contact information if they have already done so once before. This keeps the signup process smooth and simple.
Collect Payments With Stripe If you are looking to collect payment at the time of scheduling appointments, you can do so here by clicking this checkbox and adding some pricing information.
Notification & Additional Options
This entire next section handles what happens after the appointment is booked in this calendar.
- 1.Auto-Confirm Appointments ****If you'd like your CRM "auto-confirm" all appointments booked using this calendar, you can turn that on here. This will mark the appointment as "confirmed" and you can fire marketing automation using that "confirmed" status.
- 2.New Appointment Alert Emails To send email notifications when a new appointment is scheduled, add email addresses here. Add multiple email addresses in a comma-separated format (email 1, email 2, email 3, etc)
- 3.Allow Auto-Confirmation You can allow Google to send an invite email to all parties by checking this box. Google's calendar invites are very professional and have a lot of detail. This email will also ask the user to "re-confirm" they are attending by selecting either "yes, no, or maybe" in the email.
- 4.Allow Rescheduling If you want to give the option to reschedule, check this box. It will send a rescheduling link along with the confirmation email. This can also be done manually in your CRM.
- 5.Allow Cancellations If you want to give the option to cancel the appointment, check this box. It will send a cancellation link along with the confirmation email. This can also be done manually in your CRM.
- 6.Additional Appointment Notes If you'd like to add additional notes to the appointment details, you can add them here. This is great for adding context to the appointment, requesting additional information to be brought to the appointment, or any other information that may need to be added after the appointment is booked.
- 7.Add Facebook Pixel To track new appointment bookings with your Facebook Ads Manager, you can add your Facebook Pixel here.
- 8.Add Custom Code If you have software developers on staff, or if you know how to write custom code, you can add it here. This is way beyond the scope of this guided tour.
Here you can choose what happens when your calendar form is complete. You can either choose to show the person a custom thank you message or you can redirect the person to a webpage of your choice.
Make Sure You Save!
When you are actually creating your calendar, make sure to save your work before moving to the next step!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article