Using options, you can provide customers with an option to customize the products that they purchase. In order to add/edit an option, go to the Inventory module and select the Options sub-module. In order to add a new option, click Add to see the New Option screen. In order to edit an existing option, click Edit next to the option you want to edit, which will show the Update Options screen. The following options are exactly the same on both screens.
- Name (1): Input the name of the overall option type (this field is required).
- Items (2): Add the different types of options you can use to customize products.
- Name (A): Input the name of the option.
- Cost Price (B): Input the cost price of the option.
- Selling Price (C): Input the selling price of the option.
- Delete (D): Click Delete to delete the option.
- Add (E): Click Add to add a new option.
After completing these options, make sure to click the Save button.