- Location Name (1): Each location will have its own section with all of the following options included. The reason for this is so that you can control inventory of the item kit by location, using the following options. The name of the location is located here.
- Previous Item Kit (2): Depending on where the item kit you are adding/editing is located in the Item Kits list (see Item Kits Sub-Module Overview), you can move to the other item kits in the list by using the Previous/Next Item Kit buttons. Depending on the location of the item kit, you will see either the Previous Item Kit (2), Next Item Kit button, or both.
- Override Prices (3): Check this box if you want the item kit to have different price information (overriding the information in the Pricing tab of the item kit, see Item Kit Pricing Tab Guide) at different locations [checking this box expands the screen with options (4), (5), and (6)].
- Cost Price (Without Tax) (4): Input the cost price of the item kit at this location, not including tax [this option will only show if (3) is checked].
- Selling Price (5): Input the selling price (how much you are selling the item kit for in this location's store) of the item kit [this option will only show if (3) is checked].
- Price Tier (6): If you have added price tiers in the Price Tiers section of the Store Config module (see Price Tiers Section Guide) for this location, they will be listed here (this field or fields will not show if you have not added any price tiers). Use this option if you want the item kit to have a different discount amount than the default as configured for each price tier in the Price Tiers section for this location [this option will only show if (3) is checked].
- Input in the field (A) the amount of discount you want to be applicable to the item kit at this location, depending on your selection in the drop-down list.
- Select from the drop-down list (shown below B) which type of discount you want to be applicable to the item kit at this location (Fixed Price, Percent Off, Cost Plus Percent, or Cost Plus Fixed Amount).
- Override Default Tax (7): Check this box if you want to apply a particular tax group or tax to the item kit at this location instead of the default tax group as selected in the Taxes section of the Store Config module (see Taxes Section Guide) [checking this box expands the screen with options (8) and (9)].
- Tax Group (8): Select from the drop-down list which Tax Group (configured in the Taxes section of the Store Config module, see Taxes Section Guide) you want to apply to the item kit at this location [this option will only show if (7) is checked].
- Tax 1/2 (9): Use if you do not want to apply a tax group to the item kit and instead want to create custom taxes for the item kit at this location [this option will only show if (7) is checked].
- Name (C): Input the name of the custom tax.
- Tax Percent (D): Input the tax percentage of the custom tax.
- Cumulative (E): Check this box ONLY if this location's store is in a jurisdiction that requires a cumulative tax rate on sales (usually, leave this box unchecked). For more information on how this works, see coreTIP Tuesday - Multiple Tax Rate Setup (Note: For this option, you can only check this box if you add 2 custom taxes, no more and no less).
- Show More (F): If you want to add more than 2 custom taxes, click Show More to expand the screen, allowing you to add up to 5 total custom taxes for the item kit [if you click Show More, you will not be able to check (E)].
- Save (10): Make sure to click the Save button when adding or editing an item kit. This will save your changes then pop-up a dialog asking if you would like to continue editing the item kit by clicking the Continue Editing button (dismissing the dialog, keeping you on the Locations tab of the Edit Item Kit screen), or return to the Item Kits sub-module by clicking on the Return to Item Kits button.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article