How do we do a proper disposal that does not require a 4473?

Created by Ezra Weinstein, Modified on Tue, 13 Dec 2022 at 12:39 PM by Hannah Harris

You don't need a 4473 for the disposition record. You can simply enter the state ID and expiration number and, if applicable, add the NICS Approval # or any other # that applies to the transaction.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article