Creating Product Course
You can connect to a payment processor like Stripe to collect payments from your customers.
This is where you can create courses to build a gateway to memberships.
You can decide to use the templates provided (Sprint, Marathon, and Membership) or build your course from scratch. The process of creating these courses is all the same.
For the purpose of this training, I'll be using the "Sprint Course" as an image reference.
Generate Course Product
Here you will give the course you are about to create a name, then click on "Create Product" to save it.
When you create the product course, it will appear as shown below. Here you can either edit, preview, customize, or clone this course. You can also set a price value for the course.
You can edit/update the name of this course anytime by typing the new name into this title box provided.
In the Description box, you can type a one-liner about your product to give the members a glance-knowledge about it. This description will be displayed on the product welcome page and you can click on "Preview" or "Go To Product" to see how it looks when published.
This image will be displayed when your members view their library. The recommended dimensions is 1280x720
To add an image, click on the "Select Image" button and upload a new file from your device. If you want to delete an uploaded image, You can click on "remove" on the right side of the "Select image" button.
If you have an Instructor for the course you are building, you can add their information here. It will give the members an oversight of who their instructor is.
- 1.HeadingThis is where you type in the header. For example "Instructor".\
- 2.HeadshotThis image of the instructor will be displayed when your members view the course. The recommended dimensions is 300x300To add an image, click on the "Select Image" button and upload a new file from your device. If you want to delete an uploaded image, You can click on "remove" on the right side of the "Select image" button.\
- 3.NameIn this slot, you will type in the name of the Instructor, or whatever name the instructor would like to be addressed as. This name will be displayed for members viewing this course.\
- 4.TitleYou can type in the instructor's job title here. For Example, "Coach".\
- 5.BioYou can type in a brief biography of the instructor here. You are allowed to type in a total of 1000 words.
- 6.Logo ImageWhen you upload a "Logo Image", the image is displayed in the upper left corner of the course page. The recommended dimensions is 640x640.
- 7.Favicon ImageWhen you upload a "Favicon Image", the image is displayed in the web tab of the course page alongside the web tab title. The recommended dimension is 32x32.
If you want to see what the course you are creating looks like, you simply click on the "Preview" icon and you will be directed to the preview page.
This is what the preview page looks like.
If you want to customize your product page, you can click on the "Customize" icon and you will be directed to the customize page.
This is what the customize page looks like, you can edit the Theme Layout of the course you are building. You can choose from the "Gallery" or "My themes".
To clone/copy this course so you don't have to build from scratch again, you can click on "Clone" from the "More Action" drop-down menu.
Once you click on "Clone" this popup notification drops, You can either clone this course in this location (i.e this current CRM account you are working in) or multiple locations (i.e other account/sub-accounts within your CRM). Select the location you prefer and click "Clone".
- 1.PublishedOnce the "Published" green checkmark is on, that means the Product structure category/subcategory/post is live and fully functional.\
- 2.DraftWhen the Product structure category/subcategory/post is in the "draft" mode, it means it is still under review.\
- 3.LockedWhen you have more than one Product Structure category, you can lock each category, and until the visitor marks the preceding category completed before they can gain access to the next category. You can do that by simply clicking on the "Locked" icon and then selecting the post from the preceding category the visitor will "Mark As Complete" before the next category can be opened.\
- 4.DripIf you want to set the number of days a visitor can have access to your product when they acquire it, you can simply select the number of days the visitor has to complete each category.\
- 5.EditBy clicking on the "Edit" icon, you can edit each product structure content and decide if it's a fit for publishing.\
- 6.PreviewIf you want to see what the post you are creating looks like, you simply click on the "Preview" icon and you will be directed to the preview page of that particular post.
Go To Product
When you click on the "Go To Product" button, it directs you to the Product page
where you can see the details of the product, the Upsell, get a link, Preview, and clone the product
This is what the product page looks like. It's the same as the Preview page.
You can edit the price by clicking on the "Create Offer" that directs you to the Membership Offer page.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article