In this section of the settings, you have the ability to fully customize the look and feel of your review requests, along with an awesome website widget that shows off your company's reviews!
Depending on your user permissions, you may not have access to all of the components.
Send Manual Review Requests
You can send review requests automatically using workflows, campaigns, and triggers, or you can send them manually to individual contacts by clicking on the "Send Review Request" button.
Sending Manual Review Requests
Once you click the "Send Review Request" button, you'll need to input the contact's information. You will need to add their name, and either a valid email address or phone number to send the review request.
Custom Google Review Link
You can create a unique, trackable link to send to customers that lead them DIRECTLY to your Google review page so they can leave a review!
To generate a new link at any time, simply click on the "Generate Link" button!
Review Request Behavior
Decide what happens when you click the review request or check-in client button. You can either send the review request immediately and once or on a custom schedule.
Customize Review SMS
You can choose to customize your review request SMS to better fit your company's message.
To enable custom SMS messages, toggle this switch.
Preview SMS Changes
All changes you make to your new custom SMS can be previewed here in real-time as you make adjustments!
Add SMS Image
If you'd like to use an image in your SMS, you can turn on that feature here.
When you are ready to add an image to your SMS, click this button to upload your image.
Customize SMS Message
This is the body of the SMS message. To customize, simply start typing!
Customize Review Email
You can choose to customize your review request email to better fit your company's message.
To enable custom Email messages, toggle this switch.
Preview Email Changes
All changes you make to your new custom email can be previewed here in real-time as you make adjustments!
Change Preview Type
If you want to view this custom email in different screen types, you can select from laptop, tablet, or mobile here.
- 1.Email SubjectCustomize the subject of your review request email in order to grab your customer's attention in their email inbox!
- 2.Email HeaderThe "Heading" is already formatted so that it's large and visible to your customer when they open this email. You can customize the text of the heading here.
- 3.Email BodyMake sure you add a great email body but make it short and sweet! When requesting a review, you don't want your customer to lose focus or interest.
- 4.Positive AnswerYou can trigger automation based on a "positive reply" that is sent back from your customer. You can customize that reply here.
You can also assign a maximum number of retries so the system does not continuously send this email forever.
Website Review Widget
If you want to add your awesome company reviews to your website, you can customize a website widget here to do so!
Website Review Widget Preview
Like the SMS and email preview windows, as you make changes to this widget, you can view the changes in real-time here!
Change Preview Type
If you want to view this website widget on different screen types, you can select from laptop, tablet, or mobile here.
Customize Website Review Widget
- 1.Review Widget - HeaderYou can customize the header text here. Something like "Amazing Customer Reviews" would probably work great!
- 2.Review Widget - Title ColorYou can give your Title a custom color to match your company color scheme.
- 3.Review Widget - Rating ColorYou can even change the color of the star rating by selecting a custom color here.
- 4.Review Widget - Background ColorYou can also customize the background color of your widget to match your company color scheme.
- 5.Review Widget - "Powered By"If you'd like to remove the "powered by" text on your widget, you can do so here.
Review Widget - Embed Code
In order to add this widget to your website, you would need to paste this HTML code on a web page. If you have built your website in this system, you can simply add it by dragging it into the page as an element.
Send After Check-In
Choose when to send this SMS/Email after your customer "checks in". You have a few pre-defined options, you can either send the message immediately, in listed hours or you can choose "custom" to set your own timeframe.
This process can be automated, and you can choose to repeat this SMS/Email message over the course of a number of days if you choose. Here you have a few different pre-defined options, or you can add your own "custom" timeframe.
This automation will stop as soon as the intended contact clicks on the links in the SMS/Email.
Click the "Start Help Guide" button in this section of your CRM to start an interactive, guided tour and learn more about the components found in this section and how to use them!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article