In the Store Config module, use the search box or the jump to drop-down menu to get you to the Application Settings section.
(Note: To see images of the drop-down lists, click on the letter in parentheses, for example "Select from the drop-down list (A)". This will bring you to the drop-down list section of this article.)
- Language (1): Select from the drop-down list (A) which language you will be using in your coreSTORE (as of this writing, coreSTORE currently supports thirteen languages, including English, Indonesia, Español, Français, Italiano, and more). (This field is required.)
- Date Format (2): Select from the drop-down list (B) which date format you will be using in your coreSTORE (12/30/2000, 30-12-2000, or 2000-12-30). (This field is required.)
- Time Format (3): Select from the drop-down list (C) which time format you will be using in your coreSTORE (1:00 PM or 13:00). (This field is required.)
- Store Opening/Closing Time (4): Input or use the time picker (D) to select which time your store opens/closes (if using the time picker, use the arrows to change the time and click on the AM/PM button to change to AM or PM).
- Test Mode (Sales NOT Saved) (5): Check this box to put coreSTORE into a Test Mode where Sales will not be saved.
- Disable Test Mode (6): Checking this box then clicking the Save button will disable the Test Mode.
- Hide Item Description in Reports (7): Check this box to not include descriptions of items in reports.
- Enable Sounds For Status Messages (8): Check this box to have coreSTORE notify you with status messages accompanied by sounds.
- Show Language Switcher (9): Check this box to have the quick language switcher feature in the header at the top of the coreSTORE application.
- Show Clock In Header (10): Check this box to show the date/time in the header at the top of the coreSTORE application. (Note: This feature is only visible for wide screens.)
- Legacy Detailed Report Excel Export (11): Check this box to change the format for reports exported to Excel back to the legacy format instead of using the new format.
- Overwrite Existing Items On Excel Import (12): Check this box to have items imported from Excel overwrite the existing items that have already been added to coreSTORE.
- Report Sort Order (13): Select from the drop-down list (E) how you want reports to be sorted, Oldest first or Newest first.
- Enable Quick Edit On Manage Pages (14): Check this box to enable the option to quick edit pages.
- Include Child Categories When Searching Or Reporting (15): Check this box to include child categories in addition to root categories when searching or running reports.
- Spreadsheet Format (16): Select from the drop-down list (F) which spreadsheet format you want to use when exporting to Excel, CSV or XLSX.
- Mailing Labels Format (17): Select from the drop-down list (G) if you want mailing labels to be formatted as a PDF file or Excel spreadsheet.
- Session Expiration (18): Select from the drop-down list (H) how long you want each coreSTORE session to last before it expires and the user has to log back in (On Browser Close, or timein minutes/hours).
- If you choose On Browser Close, the coreSTORE session will only expire when the browser it is being run in is closed.
- If want each coreSTORE session to expire after a particular amount of time, choose the amount of time you want (options range from 10-55 minutes, and 1-168 hours).
- Application Refresh (In Minutes) (19): Select from the drop-down list (J) how often (in minutes) you want the coreSTORE application to refresh, with options ranging from 5-180 minutes.
- Always Minimize Left Side Bar Menu (20): Check this box to have the left side bar menu including the modules to automatically minimize when not using a wide screen.
- Item Lookup Order (21): Using the arrow icons, you can choose how items will be sorted when looking for an item. Whichever item id type is at the top will be used first to sort the items, and the one at the bottom will be used last to sort the items. Simply click on the arrow icon, hold down on your mouse, and drag the tax group to where you want (For an example of how this works, see the steps in process: Modules Section Guide).
- Allow Scan Of Customer Into Item Field (22): Check this box to allow scanning customers into item fields.
Drop-Down Lists Index
Back to Option (1)
Back to Option (2)
Back to Option (3)
Back to Option (4)
Back to Option (13)
Back to Option (16)
Back to Option (17)
Back to Option (18)
Back to Option (19)
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article