In some cases, you might have a sales transactions that has Layaways (Suspended) items and Trade-In items at the same time, but you would want to see Trade-In Items get acquired to your Bound Book without completing the sale for the Layaways (Suspended) Items.
Here's the work around that you can do:
You have to create a separate transactions for Trade-In Items and Layaways (Suspended) Items.
(For a video tutorial on how to use Trade-Ins, please click here)
1. Go to Sales Module and click the Trade-in Button
2. Enter Item name or Scan barcode (A) the information will auto-fill then enter the Serial number (B) and Hit Save (C)
Fill out the rest of the information as needed:
3. Add Customer name (A) and Add Payment (B) then Complete the Sale (C)
4. Go to your Bound Book and you will be able to see the record in your Bound Book
LAYAWAYS (SUSPENDED) ITEMS
1. In Sales Module, Enter the Item name (A) Quantity (B) Serial Number (C) Customer Name (D)
2. Add Payment (A) and Suspended (Layaway) Sale (B)
3. And you will be able to see this transaction in your Suspended Sales, to access the Suspended Sales go to Sales Module and click Suspended Sales
4. Once you're ready to complete the sale, simply click the Unsuspend and complete the sale.