In order to add/edit a manufacturer, go to the Inventory module and select the Manufacturers sub-module. In order to add a new manufacturer, click [Add Manufacturer] to see the Add Manufacturer pop-up window (1). In order to edit an existing manufacturer, click [Edit] next to the manufacturer you want to edit, which will show the Edit Manufacturer pop-up window (2).
The following options are exactly the same on both screens.
- Manufacturer Name (1): Input the name of the manufacturer.
- Image (2): Use the Choose File button to upload an image from your device for the manufacturer.
- Description (3): Here you can type and format a description for the manufacturer.
- Categories (4): Scroll through the drop-down list or narrow down the drop-down list by typing in keywords into the field, then select the item category(ies) that are produced by the manufacturer (for more information about item categories, see Categories Sub-Module Overview).
- Web Site (5): Input the manufacturer's website. ?????
- Show On Web Site (6): Check this box if you want the manufacturer to show on your website.
- Ecommerce Manufacturer ID (7): Input the eCommerce manufacturer ID that is assigned to the manufacturer in your eCommerce platform.
- Code (8): Input the code for the manufacturer. ?????
- Save (9): Click the Save button to save the manufacturer.