The current integrated distributor list is as follows:
Distributors that Dropship
Crow Shooting Supply
Gun Accessory Supply (GAS)
2nd Amendment Wholesale
Distributors that do not Dropship
When connecting the distributors to your coreFORCE Basic or Standard (previously lite), it is important to note that in many cases, the distributor credentials required in coreFORCE Lite are not the same as the login and password you use on the distributor's website.
Every distributor requires different set of information for connection to be successful. To set up a new distributor in coreFORCE Basic or Standard, please do the following:
1. Contact the distributor and make sure that you are authorized to use their API for accessing product inventory and placing orders. You may need to request an API key if they do not automatically issue one. If you are switching to coreFORCE Basic or Standard from a different platform, let the distributor know that you are now using Coreware. Note: distributor will not recognize coreFORCE Basic or Standard, please make sure to mention Coreware.
2. Go to the Distributors Credentials page on your coreFORCE Basic or Standard. Include the required information for each distributor you have access to.
The following is the list of credentials that coreFORCE needs:
- Amchar: Customer Number and Username (Connection Key). Password is not used; that field can be "n/a".
- Bill Hicks: Customer Number (coreFORCE Basic and Standard uses Coreware credentials for most clients)
- Crow Shooting Supply: Username (your email address), and password (Security Code issued by Crow). The Gun order username and password are for the Crow FTP server. The four feed fields are taken from the feed URLs provided by Crow. The feed links all end with following:
/feedgenerator.aspx?id=<id>&type=<type>. ID should be numeric (e.g. 123) and type should be letters (e.g. CRSH)
- Davidsons: Customer number and username (your email address). Password is not used; that field can be "n/a".
- Gun Accessory Supply: Username and password (for FTP server)
- Hicks, Inc: Username and password
- Lipseys: Customer number, Username, password, username and passwords for dropship orders and class 3 orders (if applicable).
- Sports South: Customer Number, Username, Password. Sports South works with dealers who have storefront.
- RSR Group: Customer Number, Username, Password (not the same password used on the website - see "Access to the FTP server" on
- https://www.rsrgroup.com/dealers-toolbox/available-downloads). For ship-to-store orders, enter your FFL number. Note: RSR has two different logins/sets of credentials, one for dealer orders and one for dropship.
- Zanders: Customer Number, Username, Password, additional usernames and passwords for various order types. FTP directory (* should be left blank in almost every case.
- 2nd Amendment Wholesale: Username, Password. Recommended for established businesses looking to expand their product offerings.
To see if the connection is working, please press Test Credentials button. In case, the connection does not work, please contact your distributor to clarify your credentials.