In order to create a custom field for the Suppliers module, fill out the following:
- Name (A): Input a name for the field. This is how you will know the reason for the field when adding a new supplier.
- Type (B): Select from the drop-down list below (G) which type of field you are creating (Text, Dropdown, Checkbox, E-Mail, Website, Phone Number, Date).
- Show On Receipt (C): Check this box if you want this field to show on receipts.
- Hide Field Label (D): Check this box if you do not want the name of the custom field on receipts.
- Show on PO/Receiving Screen (E): Check this box if you want this field to show on the Receivings screen after selecting a supplier.
Once you have created the custom field, remember to click the Save button (F).
If you select Dropdown (a), the type field will expand, and in the second part of the field (b), you will input each value you want to select from when using this drop-down list. When you input a value, click Add New Value (c) to add that value to the drop-down list (d). Repeat as needed until all of the values you want included in the drop-down list are listed.
Click here to see where the custom fields you created using the directions above are located throughout coreSTORE