All of the Top products tags are configured in Products > Taxonomy > Product Tags. They are all in the preset values dropdown, so to create one of these tags for your site, simply click Add and select the tag you want from the dropdown list.
There are 7 variants:
- top sellers on your coreFORCE site
- top sellers in all Coreware (across all sites using coreFORCE)
- top views on your coreFORCE site
- top views in all Coreware
- Top Searched in your coreFORCE site
- Top Searched in all Coreware
- Trending Products in all Coreware
Once you create one of these tags in your site, the system will automatically tag the products.
Once the product tags are created, they can be used as any other product tags. You can create a page that displays only these tags, create a page module on your home page to display these products, etc. If they are not internal use only, they will appear in the filter sidebar for searches.
The process to tag top sellers can also send you an email if top selling products across all coreFORCE sites are not in your catalog. To set this up, go to System > Notifications, and add a notification with the code TOP_PRODUCTS. Add your email address to receive these notifications each night.